Good News! The year in the Pig is forecast to get peaceful and harmonious. In Chinese astrological forecasts the year with the Wild Boar just might be a bit more yang as a result of preference to the more masculine areas of life. In our western culture we’re also ready for your year from the brown pig, more yin and feminine in character, and ruled because of the stability and security with the earth element.
Our vision for 4 seasons ahead should reflect the numerous positive traits from the pig along with the boar. The Boar is resourceful, intelligent and determined to forge ahead. Clear goals and also a plan of action are essential in laying the groundwork for achievement in the New Year.
The Pig, a bon vivant and epicurean, likes the finer things in your life and longs for all to become well in the world.
On the annual charts of Chinese astrology the next thunderstorm are well-balanced with focus on fire and water. The year is ruled with the earth element which produces a favorable scenario for any nurturing and peaceful environment. According to predictions, the year with the Pig is stuffed with opportunities for creating wealth and prosperity, in addition than recent times.
If we emulate the positive traits with the Pig and continue with the basic principles of feng shui, we have an optimal potential for fulfilling our personal wishes. The Pig is self-indulgent and would rather relax in comfort and luxury. Personal well-being is important and surroundings ought to be aesthetically pleasing. The pig personality enjoys tradition and culture having a keen eye for beauty and good taste. Once basic needs for well-being happen to be met, the Pig is altruistic, kind and generous. In the hierarchy of needs, feng shui always advocates that basic needs have to become met for successful quest for higher goals. • Create a course of action and set clear goals. The pig could be the 12th and last from the parade of zodiac animals, therefore the approach should include completion. The end of any cycle is obviously fertile ground for finishing projects and tying up loose ends. With a clean slate the long run is open up for renewal and transformation.
• Look at your world using the eye of your aesthete.
• Endow objects with the aura of symbolic value.
• Discriminate and pick quality nutrition with all the expertise associated with an epicurean.
• Indulge sensory experiences by engaging all five senses.
• Fill your space together with the rich sounds of one’s favorite music.
• Diffuse Frankincense and Myrrh, the wise men’s gifts of proper scents.
• Use red to spark new ideas and boost energy.
• Create your personal spa ambiance with soft towels and fragrant oils.
• Thus refresh and replenish your efforts.
• Use mirrors to reflect your very best possessions.
• Use lights to illuminate what’s meaningful and good to look at.
• Light up dark corners.
• Favor the planet earth element by space-clearing earth sectors with the bagua.
• Enhance the center and display a vase to recover the gifts from your universe.
• Connect to your deeper self by meditating.
• Sink into what’s plush and comforting.
• And remember, in accordance with Miss Piggy, “the best things in daily life are free.”
• Create a course of action and set clear goals.
The pig could be the 12th and last from the parade of zodiac animals, therefore the approach should include completion. The end of any cycle is obviously fertile ground for finishing projects and tying up loose ends. With a clean slate the long run is open up for renewal and transformation.